Thursday, February 28, 2008

Conclusion

This blog and research process has helped me to learn a lot about architecture. Not all information I found is on this blog because I used a book that gave me a tremendous amount of information. I learned about the affects of modern architecture and how it makes people become more open to new ideas in design. This topic has affected me more than I thought it would, because I have been noticing architecture a lot more as I walk around. Over last vacation, I went to the Old City in Quebec and I took a lot of picture of buildings and moldings on buildings. If before this I-search I was interested in architecture a little, I am now very interested in architecture. Also, I thought that when I would research this topic I would find that architecture is affected by culture. I found that this is true, but I also found that culture is affected by architecture.

No comments: